This will be a series of 10 posts focuses on social recruiting.
In May 2013, the Aberdeen Group reported that "social networking sites have jumped up to the second most effective source of hire," after employee referral. According to a study published by CareerArc, two out of three companies will implement social recruiting in 2014. Their June 2013 study surveyed 350 hiring employers and 2,117 job seekers and showed that:
- 72% of companies use social media to advertise their jobs;
- 59% of companies find they get more referrals and 50% get more applications by using social recruiting;
- 1 in 3 job seekers use social media as their primary tool for job searching;
- 50% of job seekers spend more than 6 hours per week using social media for their job search.
Today, social sourcing is a fact: 92 percent of U.S. companies are using social media networks to recruit talent. Are you able to make the most of it? Probably not: your "social" efforts likely hit a wall - because you drive "social" candidates to your career site and ask them to fill the same convoluted forms just as you did five years ago. So, despite significant investments in social sourcing, your company probably comes across just as antisocial as it did five years ago.
Can you stop relapsing into the old days? Yes, you can, and it's easy. You need to go beyond social sourcing and have a social recruiting strategy. You need:
- A destination within your corporate site that allows you to transform a follower or a connection into a contact and a link into a relationship. In short, you need to continue to engage.
- A network to scale engagement capabilities. You already know, based on your experience with social networks, that engagement can only happen if parties share a common space where they can interact. Follow-through must also happen on a network. It's not enough to store candidate information in a database.
TalentCircles is the talent engagement network that enables you to:
- Expand on your social sourcing efforts.
- Transform these efforts into a coherent and rewarding social recruiting
strategy to offer an optimal social candidate experience.
Social recruiting is the ability to better engage with candidates, engage with more of them, know them better, nurture a vibrant community and build up relevant talent pipelines for immediate or future positions in order to save time and money.
This series of posts will describe the nine "Cs" that drive a successful social recruiting strategy and leverage our Talent Engagement Index™ and our Candidate Engagement Index™ models to assess your progress and performance.
- C#1 Continuity — Articulating social sourcing and social recruiting
- C#2 Consistency — Follow-through your branding strategy
- C#3 Culture — Your core values and your credibility
- C#4 Courtesy — Social recruiting means candidate centricity
- C#5 Conversation — Live video screening and discussions
- C#6 Curation — Pre-recorded interviews/questionnaires
- C#7 Content Marketing — Addressing real people
- C#8 Conversion — Social sourcing, social sharing and socializing past applicants
- C#9 Compute — Mastering Talent and Candidate Engagement Indexes
Well over 40 % from answered humans believed who they would like to receive sime good amazing chanel outlet being item. Which means numerous copy looks after of which turn up for the reason that his or her's main analogues not to mention selling price somewhat reduced income meet the needs of such at the same time desires of this potential customers. For sure which may be decent if you ever have gained a possibility to find numerous good quality Europe follow and yet much of families give preference to numerous normally fabricated using. We may discover perhaps even loaded families sometimes choose numerous chanel replica like they certainly need to have these products. In fact repeatedly humans slip on many of these normally fabricated using right after they swimming and / or travelling to pursuit happenings. For sure counterfeit looks after will be your most significant plan for the purpose of many of these occurrences. Regularly there exists numerous inconveniences with the help of certainly steeply-priced replica handbags any time you missing out on numerous say boundaries. Travelling to various areas families will need to make his or her's chanel replica handbags through resort rooms and various other different parts, so it is decent to find copy. Perusing active piece of writing you need believed who counterfeit follow can be described as replica from good quality brand of which will cost you reduced. You'll want to naturally notice that typically the improvement relating to Copy looks after not to mention main louis vuitton replica are generally figured out basically from the case experienced. Many of these scratches for the reason that Made in Swiss are recommended solely at the good quality Europe looks after.ReplyDelete
Most likely this is why the buzz with the Breitling replica watches carries on growing just like in complete defiance of the things the present instances demand from customers sense of thriftiness Cartier Replica. Essentially Replica Cartier Watches, Breitling has become the most high-priced view models in the sun IWC Replica Watches. The initial sort of this phenomenal writst watch costs a single a lot of money Replic watches UK.ReplyDelete
It is complete way to have technical editing services for the particular assignment.ReplyDelete